Skin Cancer Surgical Audit
Sonic Healthcare has created an independent, Australia-wide Skin Cancer Surgical Audit (SSA) to encourage ongoing refinement diagnosis, detection and collection of skin lesions.
With more than 4,000 participants, the audit is designed to improve the quality of patient care and outcomes, and general practitioners are provided with statistically relevant feedback about their own clinical practice and peer-comparisons.
Continuing professional development
Sonic Healthcare is proud to be an education provider of the RACGP in the 2020–2022 triennium.
RACGP Accredited CPD Activity
40 points awarded to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. reviewing interval reports and submitting evaluation questionnaires for two consecutive time-intervals).
ACRRM PDP Accredited Activity
16 outcome measurement PDP units are awarded to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. reviewing interval reports and submitting evaluation questionnaires for two consecutive time-intervals).
– Delivered online and accessible any time
– Clinically relevant content based on a needs assessment guided by GPs, with measurable learning outcomes
– No minimum number of referrals required; patients included should be representative of your clinical practice
– Comprehensive reporting
- Outcomes presented in graphs and tables for easy interpretation
- Episode summaries which can be generated at any time
- Twice-yearly statistical interval reports, providing statistical outcomes compared to your peers and the wider GP cohort
- A summative report following the completion of two consecutive intervals
– Evaluation questionnaires which can be submitted any time