Cervical Screening Test Audit
Designed to improve the quality of patient care and outcomes, the Sonic Healthcare CST Audit allows referring doctors to participate in a comparative review of their personal practice findings, to better understand the frequency of routine, symptomatic and follow-up patient presentations and incidence of HPV types.
It is an independent, Australia-wide program with thousands of participating GPs.
Continuing professional development
Sonic Healthcare is proud to be an education provider of the RACGP in the 2020–2022 triennium.
RACGP Accredited CPD Activity
40 points awarded to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. reviewing interval reports and submitting evaluation questionnaires for two consecutive time-intervals).
ACRRM PDP Accredited Activity
30 outcome measurement PDP units are awarded to eligible participants who complete the audit (i.e. reviewing interval reports and submitting evaluation questionnaires for two consecutive time-intervals).
– Delivered online and accessible any time
– Clinically relevant content based on a needs assessment guided by GPs, with measurable learning outcomes
– No minimum number of referrals required; patients included should be representative of your clinical practice
– Comprehensive reporting
- Outcomes presented in graphs and tables for easy interpretation
- Twice-yearly statistical interval reports, providing statistical outcomes compared to your peers and the wider GP cohort
- A summative report following the completion of two consecutive intervals
- Number of patients in each risk category that did not return for follow-up
– Evaluation questionnaires which can be submitted any time